Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46117] Denemo fails to start on OSX 10.10.5

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46117] Denemo fails to start on OSX 10.10.5
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:11:08 -0500

What if we run:
sw_vers -productVersion

This produces 10.6.8 on my system. We can pipe this into to cut or a regex "." separating into the variables majorVersion minorVersion microVersion. Then if minorVersion is greater than 9 then we run your script. Would that work or do you have any idea why your system is turning those libs into symlinks?

Jeremiah