Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo sometimes hangs (crashes) on quit

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo sometimes hangs (crashes) on quit
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 08:12:18 +0100

Am 26.10.2015 um 22:43 schrieb Richard Shann:
> Is this with some MIDI hardware attached? The back trace unfortunately
> doesn't lead back to any particular place in the Denemo code, but there
> are mentions of thread primitives, which shutting down the audio threads
> might involve. Does it just hang or does it return to the gdb prompt?
> I presume this is from the latest sources - meaning basically it's
> version 2.0.0?

Yes, this is with MIDI hardware attached (my master keyboard), and I'm
using the latest git version (I do not know how to swtich to the release
candidate in git). It returned to the (gdb) prompt (that is, the prompt
appeared when pressing the return key as many text was in the console
before). However, I have also experienced cases where I had to hit
ctrl-C to get the (gdb) prompt.

Andreas