[Denemo-devel] [bug #46388] no glissando mark

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46388] no glissando mark
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 09:39:41 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #46388 (project denemo):

Running
Score->Check Score

I get that the d# in bar 95 is tied to d-natural in bar 96

fixing that I get

End Beam with no start
At movement 1,  voice 1, measure 95.

deleting the spurious end beam and running it again I get

Problem with measure length with the cursor left in bar 31 which is short by
1/8 (quaver)

Fixing this I get

More staff braces started than are ended.

with the cursor left in the lowest staff. Deleting the start staff braces

Then it still looks like there is no gliss, but looking closer it is actually
present, but too small. This is a problem with the LilyPond typesetter. I'll
ask them about it. My first thought is to space the two notes further apart to
give more room for the gliss marking.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46388>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/