[Denemo-devel] Chord Charts

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Chord Charts
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 20:48:33 +0000

Hi Richard.
I've been experimenting with Chord Symbols and Chord Charts.
In the attached........
There is a chord symbol Voice. Seems to work except that I wanted Am not Am flattened third
below is a staff that was a voice.
I tried to make the voice a Chord Chart Staff, and denemo went into close-file mode
So I converted it to a staff and tried again. Same result
So I added a further staff and tried to make that a chord chart staff. Same result - close down.

1 How do I make a chord Am?

2 How do I create a Chord Chart Stave (as in the example file)?

Best wishes

Joe Wilkinson