Re: [Denemo-devel] Cannot enter breve or longa in cadenza

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Cannot enter breve or longa in cadenza
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:59:19 +0000

On Mon, 2015-11-30 at 00:35 +0000, Graham King wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-11-29 at 22:24 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > No, I know what is going on pretty much.

well, it was somewhat complicated, snippets are now saved with files and
have "nicknames" while Breve and Longa (which are implemented as
snippets) were created before that era.
However, I've fixed them up in git - there is a slight wrinkle that I
noticed, but they should work ok for you now.
Available at http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/ from tomorrow.

Richard