[Denemo-devel] command not applied to full selection, only at cursor

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] command not applied to full selection, only at cursor
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 06:15:15 -0500

hi, all

(long time)

in version 1.1.2 i built locally i can select the entire staff and do "transpose music", and all the selected notes are transposed.

in a pre-built 1.2.4 I downloaded, the transpose command is applied only to the note I am cursored on !

was this a known bug, that is fixed in the newest build? (Cursory search through the forum didn't yield discussion of this)

(frustrating - the new version has other feature and bug fixes i need, but doesn't do this fundamental thing)