Re: [Denemo-devel] It appears that the web Site www.denemo.org is down.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] It appears that the web Site www.denemo.org is down.
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 23:14:22 -0600

Our server got an upgrade for Christmas! It is being transitioned to a 64 bit system. Maybe now we can release 64 bit binaries as well as 32.

Jeremiah

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 2016-01-02 at 15:25 -0700, Merv Graham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The subject line should say it all.  I'm a new user of Denemo and I've
> been trying to get some answers, but any link to www.denemo.org fails to
> return anything.
> So far I like what I've been able to do with Denemo, but I have a lot to
> learn and I need to sync the documentation I'm finding with the version
> that OpenSuse uses (1.0.4).   If I can find the source for version 2, I
> would try to compile that up.

denemo.org has been down all day, which is unprecedented - Jeremiah is
trying to fix it. The source is available, though

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=summary

which you can get to from

https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/denemo

1.0.4 is from 2013, just twelve releases ago ...