Re: [Denemo-devel] Latest mingw binary. (was Re: It appears that the web

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Latest mingw binary. (was Re: It appears that the web Site www.denemo.org is down.)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 16:07:03 +0000

On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 15:47 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> To crown all my woes, I see I have
> accidentally deleted my gdb running on windows (which I got via MXE),
> so
> I'm now trying to rebuild that to see if this crashing is some Denemo
> bug or a build problem.

Well, some good news: I have managed to get gdb.exe back via MXE
cross-building. Running this I see the crash is in get_object_for_time()
which is plausibly a Denemo bug, but the debugger isn't all that
helpful, perhaps because we need different flags setting. the -DDEBUG
flag isn't very useful but -g would be (I'm guessing we don't have that
set for windows?)
Meanwhile I'll have a look at get_object_for_time () and see if it can
be made bullet-proof.