Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46868] Missing .DLL files in downloads

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46868] Missing .DLL files in downloads
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:45:34 -0600

2.18.2 was the version that crashed. It was 2.19 that worked. The problem was that you told me their was a big with this version and that we need to revert to stable version.

Now do you want to keep building with 2.18 2 or should we use unstable. Maybe they can patch what ever bug that we find. The big may be even fixed by now. It was an older unstable snapshot.

Jeremiah

Jeremiab

Jeremiah

On Jan 12, 2016 10:36 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2016-01-12 at 16:17 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> Can you get it building from LilyPond 2.18 ? That would remove one
> uncertainty.

well LilyPond stable, I think it is 2.18.2 currently