Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback View: an important advance for Denemo

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback View: an important advance for Denemo
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 08:06:56 -0600

I deleted my old ~/.denemo* and that seems to have fixed it. Now I am getting other issues. I am not seeing anything in my playback view. In playback view I clicked Play/Stop but nothing happened. Here are the errors/warning:
libsmf - CRITICAL: Cannot open input file: No such file or directory
Denemo - WARNING : midi file /tmp/Denemo9UEODs/denemoprintA.midi not loaded
/tmp/Denemo9UEODs/denemoprintA.svg:27: parser error : Premature end of data in tag g line 26

^
/tmp/Denemo9UEODs/denemoprintA.svg:27: parser error : Premature end of data in tag svg line 1

^
Denemo - WARNING : Could not read svg file /tmp/Denemo9UEODs/denemoprintA.svg
Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-21-9

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-21-14

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-21-18

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-21-22

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-22-9

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-22-13

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-22-17

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-22-21

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-23-9

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-23-13

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-23-17

Denemo - WARNING : Failed to find a position in events.txt for Note-23-21

The rsvg pixbuf load of /tmp/Denemo9UEODs/denemoprintA.svg gave error: Error domain 1 code 5 on line 26 column 10 of file:///tmp/Denemo9UEODs/denemoprintA.svg: Extra content at the end of the document

Denemo - WARNING : Attaching timings to objects failed

Playing with ()

Jeremiah

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 6:45 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-01-14 at 14:26 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I noticed that for some reason I can't see the midi instruments drop
> down in
>
> Ubuntu. I see a little arrow to view the possible instruments but the
> arrow does nothing.

I think this is because you have kept your preferences from a previous
version, which has the soundfont preference pointing to a now deleted
location.
I'll put in a fix to check for the existence of the user's preferred
soundfont and to fall back on the default if it isn't there.