Re: [Denemo-devel] Instrument templates (was Re: Playback View: an impor

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Instrument templates (was Re: Playback View: an important advance for Denemo)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 08:31:20 -0600

On Jan 16, 2016 3:06 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sat, 2016-01-16 at 09:02 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> >
> > Is that the d-Play command?
> >

> > >  In playback view it was using clarinet voice still.
> >
> > Was that playing from the start
>
> sorry, that question wasn't clear: I meant "Was that clicking on the
> Play/Stop button"

I believe so. I will test it again. All I changed was the midi instrument. I don't know if that is enough to trigger an update to the playback view. I had closed out of playback view and reopened it after the midi change. Then I clicked the Play/stop button in playback view. I probably need to do more to trigger a refresh in the playback view?

Jeremiah