[Denemo-devel] [bug #47155] Denemo 2.0.2 build fails at the linking phas

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #47155] Denemo 2.0.2 build fails at the linking phase with undefined reference errors
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:11:35 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #47155 (project denemo):

Oh, sorry about the stray }, I've fixed that now.

>From what you say you have built Denemo without evince - you can, as you
discovered export PDF and so get a typeset score. However, you are missing
features such as pointing to places in the typeset score and the Denemo cursor
moving there (easier to see the place you want on a properly typeset score)
and re-shaping slurs, dragging rehearsal marks etc. Not to mention typesetting
the current part or the whole score at a click.

If you are building by executing make I think you may be able to do

make -DUSE_EVINCE
to get it build properly. But really this be automatic. I see you have all
sorts of enables set up. Are you able to do just plain

./configure && make && make install

as that is what I use. That is, I can only think that one of the flags passed
to configure is somehow disabling evince.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47155>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/