[Denemo-devel] [bug #47138] el capitan not working

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #47138] el capitan not working
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:52:33 +0000

Update of bug #47138 (project denemo):

Nothing launched mentioning that it was doing verifification? I don't have a
modern Mac to test this on. A few of my students have a modern Mac. On one
students laptop I saw a pop saying it was verifying the third party software
with apple. It did this for a long time. It eventually just quit. When I
launched it again I had to close this pop up. Then again nothing happened. I
had to alt click on it and choose open from the menu. There was another dialog
warning me that it was third party developers and asked if I wanted to open or
cancel. If you then choose open, denemo will open.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47138>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/