Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Need help with file
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 16:08:42 +0000

Hi Richard,
I have a single line that would be better if it used the full width of the paper.
I read your reply to Hans, and looked at the file you sent, but I cannot see how you did it.
I can see no relevant directives under Typesetter or Barlines, nor find a "use full width" Directive in the example file you gave.
Thanks
Joe

While I am at it.......... The attached file has
Movement 1: the above ragged top line.
Movement 2: several places where multiple syllables are attached to one note/tone - they are chanted.
Denemo always centre justifies them most standard texts have the first word under the note and the rest trailing off to the right.
I am sure Denemo can do this, just can't see how.