[Denemo-devel] A bug after pasting

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A bug after pasting
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:42:42 +0100

I have discovered a bug introduced in 2.0.6; it's not very obvious but
essentially after pasting a note Denemo thinks later bars in a staff
which have a different time signature are in the time signature where
the paste occurs.
To see this:
      * Create a new score
      * insert four quarter notes.
      * create a new measure and change the time signature to 3/4
        quarter notes
      * go to the 3/4 measure and insert notes. It takes four notes
        instead of three before it creates a new 3/4 bar. The bar is
        still marked as overfull, and Check Score finds it so it is not
        easily spotted.

Last night's build fixes this bug, so I recommend upgrading.