Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 07:42:14 +0200

Hi Bernard,

lilypond is the program that does the actual typesetting. You can check
if it is installed by typing
 dpkg -l lilypond
in the console. If it is not there, install it with
 sudo apt-get install lilypond
I guess that the problem that the typeset does not work is caused by not
having lilypond installed.

Regarding the sound output: To know which configuration is working,
please look whether you have a sound server running (I guess that you
have) and which one that is. If you don't know what a sound server is,
just tell me which desktop environment you use (KDE, Gnome, LXDE, ...).

Andreas