Re: [Denemo-devel] Bookpart command

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bookpart command
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 17:38:59 +0100

On Mon, 2016-06-13 at 22:39 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 10.06.2016 um 15:54 schrieb Richard Shann:
> > (And talking of effort on your part - did the bookpart thing work
> > out for you? I could tidy up the script as outlined earlier if you think
> > it is a generally useful feature. I don't quite understand what it will
> > do - if you can write the "tooltip" that explains what the command does
> > - in simple end-user terms - I could do the rest)
>
> Yes, it did. I made a small book with chapters. The bookpart command is
> used to do chapter headings. I do think the command is generally useful.
> However, I did not make the effort to create something for ease of use,
> i.e. at the moment the user still has to check (manually) that
> StartBookpart and EndBookpart are matching.

I've created a command for this \bookpart thing in the Simple Titles
menu called Book Chapter. I'm not sure how to use it with the other
titles though, but I think it does what your scripts did, but
synchronizes inserting and deleting chapters.

Let me know if there is a problem with the command, or if there are some
explanations needed for using it.