Re: [Denemo-devel] Ukulele fret diagrams

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Ukulele fret diagrams
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 10:35:07 +0100

Here are the first two of those chords done in the style you showed.
The first object in the score is just a LilyPond insert (created with
Directives->Insert LilyPond) splatting in the syntax from your example.
That sets up the size and in-dot fingering. Then come the chords where I
have added the string number for the re-entrant string 4 and fingerings
for the fretted notes.

This should enable you to do what you want - to tidy it up a command
should be created to select between the different way of showing
fingerings and the size desired. (I think Denemo has other ways of
scaling fret diagrams anyway, at least when they are inserted as
Multi-line Text and Music).

Richard