Re: [Denemo-devel] Overnight Windows build failed

From: Dr. Tobias Quathamer
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Overnight Windows build failed
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:21:29 +0200

Am 20.06.2016 um 18:00 schrieb Richard Shann:
> On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 07:27 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
>>
>> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/target/mingw/log/denemo.log
>
> Thanks, I've committed a fix for this now. It was due to avoiding a Gtk3
> deprecation with code that doesn't work on Gtk2.
>  I'll put a link on the Maintainer page to this log file as it is
> constant I guess.

Thank you for catching and fixing this.

Jeremiah, is there a possibility to update the GLib and Gtk libs for the
Windows build? As I understand it, there should be glib 2.44.1 and gtk+
2.17.9 available in the gub build. Could you give that a try? Or even
better, could you try to use gtk 3?

Regards,
Tobias