Re: [Denemo-devel] Overnight Windows build failed

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Overnight Windows build failed
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:38:19 +0100

On Tue, 2016-06-21 at 09:38 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 20:50 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > The mingw build is gtk 3.6.5.
>
> yes, I realized this overnight, that is why the build has failed again
> this morning. It is some conditional about the Evince library version
> that is needed to get the build working again. I'll try and dig it
> out.
There is no reference to a version checking macro at
https://developer.gnome.org/libevview/stable/index.html

so for now I've used the G_OS_WIN32 conditional (which would need
removing if we moved the libevince on for the Windows build).

Incidentally, the evince library is another example of things going
backwards as far as Denemo is concerned - pages are now displayed
without borders, so it is difficult to tell where one page ends and the
next begins. It would be nice if it were easy to report issues like
this.