Re: [Denemo-devel] Bravura Font in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bravura Font in Denemo
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:05:21 +0100

On Sat, 2016-09-24 at 18:20 +0000, NagyMusic wrote:
> Dear Richard,
>
> Many thanks for your email and advice. I tried what you suggested in
> your second email (Command Center), but wasn't able to change the font
> for musical notation (symbols). Perhaps I was trying to accomplish in
> the wrong are of the program?

I looked at font change and, indeed you do want something different
(that one is for things like titles and other text things).

It looks like these are the two bits you want to insert:

\include "custom-music-fonts/smufl/definitions.ily"

 global = {
   \bravuraOn
   \
 }

The first you can do with
Score->LilyPond Include File

the second I think you could write like this

global = \bravuraOn

(I think the stray \ is spurious)
you can do that with

Score->LilyPond Definition

and then finally you insert the \global into your music, which you can
do by placing the cursor at the start of the music and using

Directives->Insert LilyPond

However, this way of achieving your goal looks like it might be rather
poorly-constructed LilyPond syntax - I'm guessing you want the Bravura
Font in all the music, so placing the bravuraOn in just one staff looks
fishy.
The LilyPond user mailing list will be very happy to give you advice
about the best syntax to use.

HTH

Richard