Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question

From: Ellen Cooper
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 16:03:40 -0400

Wow, Richard.  Thanks!

I'll spend a little time getting up to speed on this (new to Lilypond), but I would very much like to have something that would let me typeset to approximate some version of mensural notation.  Clefs and mensuration signs would be great, of course.

Ellen

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2016-10-05 at 12:27 -0400, Ellen Cooper wrote:
> Thanks for any help!

You didn't mention clefs and time signatures. I've put together an
example (attached) where I've inserted the LilyPond for these - I've
done all this rather crudely, just to illustrate some possibilities.
Only the time signature one did I resort to some low-level tinkering - I
started with the Numeric time signature command and edited it be a
mensural time signature command.

If you think something along these lines would be useful we can create a
palette of these things...

Ellen M. Cooper, Ph.D.
Superfund Research Center Analytical Chemistry Core Manager
Duke University NSOE
450 Research Drive, LSRC A150b (temporary)
Durham, NC  27708
(919) 613-8716
address@hidden