Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] trouble creating parts
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 01:27:04 -0800

yes, this is much closer to what the composer (or at least his current
editors) wanted...

There are a few things that I've sought to change in (my settings of) his
notation practices, one of them being the key signatures problem.

This piece has been just unusual enough to create problems for a new
Denemo and Lilypond user, like me, so I'm grateful for the help.

I'll try to Typeset Barlines literally in my score...