Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:14:42 -0600

What version of mac os does your old powerbook run? Maybe you can run it there. The lowest version tested is 10.5.8 . You can also try to use macports. I compiled denemo using macports and am not trying to learn how to package and distrubute this. I am thinking that this will run on Sierra. I don't have a mac that is modern enough to run sierra. This is why i am unable to debug this. You can try macports. This will also give you the tools to help debug this if you want to help. With macports you could do:
Sudo port install denemo

Jeremiah