Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with pop ups

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with pop ups
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 16:47:35 +0100

On Fri, 09 Dec 2016 12:27:14 +0000, Richard Shann <address@hidden>
wrote:

> I'm not sure, but there is no need - simply set the timeout to 100
> million or more... I just tested that.

Great!

> Meanwhile I'll create a version where you can switch to GTK tooltips -
> it may be you have a fixed version of GTK (I'm assuming you can build
> from 2.0.15)

Not easily, since my work system is not equipped for building (it lacks all
kinds of libraries and tools and I want it to be that way). I use Fedora's
mock build which doesn't clobber the running system itself.

Can I create a distribution .tar.gz directly from git? Without having to go
through the configure/make phase?

-- Johan