Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Mac os sierra
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 08:44:25 -0600

I see that a guile module is not loading. I believe this can be fixed with some environment variables.

The other issue was that lilypond was crashing. Lilypond is probably missing something. I will look into these issues. You could always tell denemo to use the official lilypond app instead of the one we bundle.

If we did not bundle lilypond with our installer, the download would be smaller but it means that users would have to download two separate applications.