Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:41:54 +0000

On Mon, 2017-01-23 at 14:18 -0600, Rodney M. Bates wrote:
> It also
> noted some typesetting error, which I could not find, but suspected
> something
> to do with the key signature.

This would be the typesetter complaining that you have two successive
key signature instructions only one of which it can obey.
I've looked over this code now and revised it so that if you try to
insert a second key signature change where there is already one it
changes the one that is there (it was doing this already, but only if
the cursor was *on* the keysignature change object, not after it in the
appending position).

HTH