Re: [Denemo-devel] Buttons & Scheme to enable middle of Measure split on

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Buttons & Scheme to enable middle of Measure split on print.
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:12:16 +0000

On Wed, 2017-02-08 at 16:04 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard.
> > Having said that, I'm not sure how you got there - all you needed was to
> > record the two commands into the Scheme Window in the right order, and
> > you end up with this:
> >

> > (d-AllowLineBreak)
> > (d-LineBreak)
> >

> > And that does work, however as you noticed you have a lot of tedious
> > stuff asking about conditional behavior.
> > Once that enhancement is in you will be able to use
> >
> > (d-AllowLineBreak 'noninteractive)
> > (d-LineBreak 'noninteractive)
> >
> > to avoid the questions.
> I hope so. As it is those two lines, copied into Scheme and then
> allocated a button ask the questions about Layout TWICE! :-)

I have actually fixed this now, but unfortunately I won't be able to
push it to the repository until the crash Andreas is reporting is
resolved.
Meanwhile you can always make a snippet of the two directives once
created and use Ctrl-space to insert the snippet.

Richard
By the way, please use the "Reply to All" or "Group Reply" buttons when
replying to a mailing list posting, as others will benefit from the
reply.