[Denemo-devel] Tremelo

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Tremelo
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 21:52:58 +0000

Hi Richard,

In transcribing I need lots of notes tremelo'd. It is generally easiest to do this after inserting the note, especially if they are all of different lengths. If there is a sequence of identical notes , or identical patterns of notes I can use and have used snippets.

I have created 2 buttons called, very imaginatively, Tremelo and Untremelo (for errors!).

Tremelo has this script:

(let ((tag "Tremolo"))
(d-DirectivePut-chord-postfix tag ":32")
(d-DirectivePut-chord-display tag "𝅬")
(d-SetSaved #f))
(d-NextNote)
                            And this works simply adding three bars

And Untremelo this
;;; UNtremolo Temolo's item
(d-Tremolo)
This acts just like Alt-t and takes me through a dialogue

Any ideas as to how I can simply delete a tremelo marking with a button press?

Joe