Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic

From: Haris Brković
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with Score Title and question about automatic movement numeration
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 02:26:22 +0100

I made it with my automatic numeration.
(d-InstrumentName  (string-append "\n\"  " (number->string (d-GetMovement))
"\"\n" ))
(while (d-NextMovement)
        (d-InstrumentName
                (string-append "\n\"" (number->string (d-GetMovement)) "\"\n")))
If I have for example 13 movements, I click on 1st and Denemo numerate
everything. Even if I swap for example 7th and 8th then typesetter shows:
1,2,3,4,5,6,8,7...
I click on 1st and numerate then everything is nicely numerated. This is what I
wanted. In the first line you can see I made space as workaround to first
movement indent cause its is allways different then others movements. Line:
append "\n\"  ". So I did it as workaround, and it looks so nice.
Thank you Richard. Its possible I am totally wrong with this script so please
correct me if necessary.
Sincerely,
Haris