[Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typese

From: Tony Ventura
Subject: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 11:42:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I just found out about Denemo today, and I'm very excited to start learning and using the program.  I am encountering a problem through.

I currently have Denemo open, however, the Denemo Print View window is showing the following exception:

INVALID! try Score->Check
LilyPond could not typeset this score.

I have no idea how to proceed. I did download LilyPond and installed, however, that didn't seem to help.

Your advice on how to proceed would be most appreciated.

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura
www.tonyventura.com