Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 15:40:55 +0200

When Denemo is launched for the first time, it creates some files on
your hard disk to store personal settings. The files created by the
broken build of Denemo may cause problems. Thus it is a good idea to
remove them in order to start afresh. Richard pointed you to where these
files are located. You can remove them either via the Terminal with the
command Richard wrote, or with your file manager. This has nothing to do
with launching Denemo itself, it is just a cleaning step before
launching the new build of Denemo.

Andreas