Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.2
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 11:16:11 +0100

On Fri, 2017-07-14 at 15:19 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Thu, 2017-07-13 at 15:22 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> >         Some good news - I've got the Virtual Keyboard working for
> >         GTK<3.12, so
> >         if it compiles and builds tonight successfully for Windows we
> >         should be
> >         able to go ahead with release 2.2 using the current GTK
> >         version.
> >

> > Ok. This built.
>
> Well, the Gtk "theme" shipped with that Gtk version defeated that
> attempt,

It seems I can't guess what CSS names are used for these earlier
versions, however I have pushed another way around the problem which
again works on my GTK and should work on earlier versions too - if not
I'll have to use old-style set_bg_color type function calls.
I've bumped the version number to 2.1.5 so I can be sure what I am
testing.