[Denemo-devel] Emailing: diegedankentemp.zip

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: diegedankentemp.zip
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:24:24 +0100

HI Richard,

This tune consists of a tune staff and a chord staff and 3 verses in English (Pete Seeger version) and 5 in German (the original) I laid out the English verses as 1-3 fitting them to the notes, but didn't bother with the German, as I intended them to be printed at the end, using the Lyric PrintAt End from verse 4
But it wouldn't typeset, returning to last note of tune
When I deleted Lyric verses 4-8 using the command in Lyrics, it now typesets, with deleted German Verses at end.

There is something not very clear happening. Presumably Lyric verses printed at end must be fitted to the tune before "Print at end" And, though I think we have discussed this previously, if I delete a Lyric verse, I expect it to stay deleted!! :-)

Joe