Re: [Denemo-devel] MXE denemo build

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] MXE denemo build
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 10:25:17 -0500

It is all in my public_html directory. I think you can recusevely wget the usr/ directory. I am going to try to automate the building of snapshots. Maybe I can automate just the denemo snapshot after every git update? Would that be more useful?

Jeremiah

On Sep 1, 2017 11:29 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2017-08-25 at 08:24 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I am now able to build denemo in mxe. I ended up using the same
> version of fluidsynth that gub uses. I use the same patches as well. I
> now need to patch evince to look for its backend directory using
> getenv(). I will probably need denemo to set this environment variable
> when it is launched. Denemo will crash if the evince backends are not
> found.

I've been offline for the past week hence the late reply. This all
sounds very encouraging - is it ready for others to try out?