[Denemo-devel] [bug #52241] Articulations in Notes are no longer shown p

From: Reinhard Greeven
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #52241] Articulations in Notes are no longer shown properly
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 02:04:19 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #52241 (project denemo):

Hi Richard,

currently I cannot make the Denemo 2.2.0 run.

If I call the "Denemo.bat", I get the messages concerning
the three font files, a moment the start cascade of Denemo's windows
is displayed, but nothing more happens. The Task Manager shows that
no process or application "denemo" is started.

I guess it's a problem with my computer,
because I saw that after the restart not
all processes have been restarted that should be.
I had partially to do it manually.

B/c I have currently no time to follow the problem,
I'll will - in the meantime - continue to use the version 2.0.4,
which works very well for me.

Thanks for your valuable and immediate response.

I'll come back to you if I have time to go into the matter.

Best Regards,
Reinhard

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52241>

  Message sent via/by Savannah