[Denemo-devel] latest linux binary?

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] latest linux binary?
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 09:34:13 -0500 (EST)

I am having dependency issues building the current git version on an old 14.04.3 LTS Ubuntu, and i'd rather just get a binary (until i do OS upgrade)

In late 2015 someone sent me a link to a binary file named denemo-0.0.0-0.linux-x86.tar.xz (expanded to about 157MB)

It solved my issues of weird cursor behavior and things like that, in my local builds.

Is there a newer version of this binary?

thanks