Re: [Denemo-devel] latest linux binary?

From: Edgar Aichinger
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] latest linux binary?
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:22:23 +0100

Hello again,

I've made progress this morning, and an Appimage from latest git is available
now, with correct version numbers, while the rpms still are built from the
release tarball.
I had forgotten to enable the appmage service in OBS, thus no git sources...
guess I needed some sleep.

Same URL: https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/edogawa/AppImage/

Jeremiah, if you need help in fixing the current conflict in your branch, tell
me... there is a commandline program to interact with OBS, called osc and it
can resolve this. Or delete and re-branch, or as I said, detach your branch by
either also using osc or removing the file _link, shown when displaying
"unmerged sources".

Cheers, Edgar