[Denemo-devel] Tremolo between two notes

From: Marc Evans
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Tremolo between two notes
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 12:04:07 -0800

Hi all,

I'm very new to Denemo – I've been a Sibelius user all my life, and am trying to transition to free software to as great an extent as possible.

I'm currently trying to engrave one of my scores, and I can't figure out how to do a tremolo between two notes. I see how to add tremolo to a single note, but don't see how to create an alternating tremolo.

Thanks so much!

Marc

--
Marc Evans
PhD Candidate in Music Composition at UCSB

"We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know."
    --W. H. Auden