Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be broken
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 10:20:07 -0500

Is there a better time for me to create this file? This is set to 5am on the server. That may be like midnight your time. This only takes the server proximately one minute to generate this. I could have it render more frequently if it would be helpful?

Jeremiah

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 12:37 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 2018-03-14 at 18:17 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> [...]I have put this in the build script and setup cron to build a
> snapshot every day.

Jeremiah - I see a new build each day at

http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/?C=M;O=D

but it does not seem to be from the current Savannah snapshot - I don't
see debugging statements inserted inĀ

dnm_clean_event (GdkEventKey * event)

I've just pushed some further debug output and will check again
tomorrow.