Re: [Denemo-devel] ? d-

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] ? d-
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 11:47:11 -0400

Richard:

This is confusing is the d- the same thing as described in the help 28.1 The Directive Fields?​   And is there directions on how to use them?   I know what gx and gy pertain to but that is it.
Thank you, ƒg

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 11:25 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2018-04-13 at 16:08 -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> Richard:
>
> Were are the d- files and, how do I see what is in the file?

The Denemo procedures starting d- are the built-in ones (ie primitives
written in C). You can get the documentation string for them with the
d-GetHelp procedure, so the Scheme script

(d-InfoDialog (d-GetHelp "ToggleBeginSlur"))

pops up an informational dialog with the Help text for the command
d-ToggleBeginSlur

and so on.