Re: [Denemo-devel] Non-printing rest

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Non-printing rest
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 15:54:35 +0000

Whoops!

I had used the drop down menus and not noticed that Shift-R, 1;Shift-R, 2 and Shift-R, 3 were the only ones that were 2 key commands! I have used them frequently, since a lot of the time I want Chord Symbols to appear, say, halfway through a bar.

I was editing a piece of music in 3/2 time and wanted the chord symbol on the last minim, so tried Shift-R, 0 and it didn't work. So assumed that it was something to do with the keyboard. And it wasn't. And I can create such a shortcut, and have.

And I obviously need something to disable/reassign the Windows key- it keeps being hit by accident in all sorts of applications.

Sorry for disturbing you!

Best wishes

Joe