[Denemo-devel] Fwd: mxe build

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: mxe build
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 17:59:33 -0600

I do not remember what has to be done. I believe you have to force a rebuild. You can probably just touch guile.mk and try again. You may have to have it uninstall the static version. It would probably be a good idea to update the .mk files on the server. I am just scared that if I break something I don't know when I will have time to fix what went wrong.

Jeremiah