Re: [Denemo-devel] Online index to denemo scores

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Online index to denemo scores
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 14:53:14 +0000

Also:

Sonata-op6-2 would not typeset either on Windows with Jan 14 download. I've also tried it and BergamascaCello on the most recent stable edition 2.2 and both have typesetting problems. I don't know if this is systemic or if I have just chosen two exceptions.

Also. With either loaded into the stable version 2.2 the edit window can be resized. I can make it narrower widthwise. I can't make it narrower heightwise because I cannot get to the bottom RH corner but that is probably an artefact of the cheapo Windows HP I am using!

However, on the development version of Jan 14 the edit window extends beyond the Right hand edge of my screen whether on full-screen or not. Is there a switch somewhere that causes Deneo to fix the size of its edit windows?

Best wishes

Joe