Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A possible scheme script
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 09:31:40 +0000

On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 15:30 -0800, rain wrote:
> That is funny - so many commands that it's quite difficult to keep
> track of! I can lose a few hours just shuffling through the command
> center trying to get a feel for the general spot where certain
> commands are located,
The order of commands in the Command Center is not something has been
chosen - consider it random - (though, as you have noticed related
commands are often grouped together, probably because of their position
in the Denemo.commands file).

>  and all of the sudden I notice a few commands that had been
> previously been overlooked even though I've skimmed up and down the
> list a few hundred times perhaps.
I find the search box better for exploring for stuff - when I have hit
on some (bits of) words that pick up on the topic I'm looking for I use
the -> button (or type in more spaces) to force the search onwards,
wrapping back to the start and revisiting commands previously skipped
with earlier search terms. Keep in mind this only covers commands that
are in the menu system.