[Denemo-devel] [bug #55770] file title on window doesn't change when fil

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55770] file title on window doesn't change when file is renamed
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 22:31:00 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #55770 (project denemo):

Hi Richard

Sorry, I use Denemo 2.2.0

OK, I got it to work properly, but I have a question.  Does Denemo
automatically open the last active file?

The original problem i have is still here. FYI, here is what I did:

To duplicate my original problem:
1.  Opened file "RICERCAR VIII (2.14.19).denemo" from folder on desktop by
clicking on the file name.  Denemo was not, at this point, already running.

2.  Copied and renamed file by File--Save--Create copy.  I renamed it "WXYZ"

3.  File called "WXYZ" appeared in folder on desktop.

4. I then quit Denemo.

5.  Opened file "WXYZ" by clicking on file name.

6.  Denemo reopens, File opens, but title bar is still /users/...RICERCAR VIII
(2.14.19).  See attachment.

>>>Now here is where I fixed it>>>

7. I quit Denemo, and reopened the program by clicking on the application.
File "/users/...RICERCAR VIII (2.14.19)" opened automatically.  I then went to
file---open---WXYZ.

This time, WXYZ DID open!

So, i guess there isnt a problem, but I'm curious if there is something in
Denemo that automatically opens the last active file?

Is this still a bug?  Or am I just going about things the wrong way?

thanks for your trouble, and I have to say, I enjoy using Denemo very much...

cheers
dirck

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?55770>

  Message sent via Savannah