Re: [Denemo-devel] Indexing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Indexing
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 22:01:25 +0000

On Thu, 2019-03-07 at 21:48 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard
>
> Probably being dim again, but I can't get Indexing working under
> Windows 10

I'm fairly sure it is not working at all under Windows - If I recall
correctly it was for the purpose of looking at that problem under the
debugger that I hacked together a debug version of Denemo for Windows,
only to find that the problem isn't directly in Denemo - something that
LilyPond calls (ghostscript I think) fails when called in this indirect
manner and debugging that is well outside my skill set. I think I
mentioned this in an email, but as it is likely to be a long-term
problem I should avoid it being offered on Windows. I'll try to
remember to file a bug for that. Sorry for the rabbit-hole :(