[Denemo-devel] [bug #55936] Creating a tie destroys some notes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #55936] Creating a tie destroys some notes
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 12:49:06 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #55936 (project denemo):

"4) Click on the Tie (+) button"

This is the bit that is difficult to follow. I guess you are referring to a
button in a palette, but the picture you give of it does not correspond with
the one in use in current versions of Denemo. What version are you using
(Help->About gives the version)?

In any case, right click on the button and choose Help from the menu that pops
up. This should explain what the button does.

It may behave differently if you have notes selected (there is a preference
you can set to apply keyboard short cuts to all the objects in the selection I
think, but I don't think that would apply to palette buttons). But the
behavior you describe doesn't match any intended behavior of any command I can
think of, now or in the past.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?55936>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/