[Denemo-devel] Odd display when file opened

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Odd display when file opened
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 05:39:12 +0100

Hi Richard,

(This is not the first file with which this has happened)
When I open the attached file, in Edit mode the view was as below: all the notes in a bar compressed into one line with lots of space.

I can clear the problem by selecting the line with lyrics, exposing the lyrics and scrolling through them, when the music spreads out. But it is more problematic if there are no lyrics (yet).

It could be a Windows problem, but I thought you might (not!) like to know.

Joe Wilkinson