Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo help / contacts info?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo help / contacts info?
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:24:40 +0100

On Fri, 2019-06-21 at 14:45 +0000, Dirck Nagy wrote:
> hi Richard, et al
>
> First of all, thanks for your work; I like Denemo a lot so far!
>  Lilypond is the best notation program out there, but I have
> difficulties entering music as text, so an editor like Denemo is
> practically a necessity for me.
>
> Suggestion / Request:  Is there a help forum anywhere, or should
> questions be reported as "bugs" at the savannah.gnu.org page?
>
> Could you put this help info in an obvious spot on the main Denemo
> page?
The contact information is under the tab "Community" on the Denemo main
page. This is a fairly common title for the page to hold that
information on sites devoted to free/libre software - not one I like,
but we'd better get used to it...
Note that with the latest version of Denemo 2.3 there you can email for
help directly from the Help menu inside Denemo itself. Under
"Community" is a link for subscribing to the mailing list.

HTH